Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) travelling with tourist or business purpose may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airport "Boryspil" (Kyiv) and “Odesa”(Odesa)
To confirm the tourist purpose of visit applicant/visitor must provide a hard copy in original or photocopy of one of the following documents:
- a voucher of organized tourist trip which includes information indicating hotel reservation/place of stay in Ukraine;
- travel service contract which includes information about the hotel reservation/ place of stay in Ukraine;
- proof of accommodation during the stay in Ukraine.
Business purpose of visit may be verified on the basis of:
- an invitation of the inviting company, issued by the territorial authority or division of Department of Migration Service of Ukraine;
- an invitation of the government authority, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
- written request of the state authorities of foreign states or international organizations.
Visa fee is 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
Please remember to follow common border regulations:
1) a passport should not to be issued more than 10 years ago, valid for at least 3 months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
2) any person can be denied entry to Ukraine if such order issued by Ukrainian competent authorities;
3) in each case, a foreign citizen has to provide the document confirming the declared purpose of travel and the intention to leave the territory of Ukraine before visa has expired (the flight itinerary can be considered as such document).
4) a foreign citizen has to provide valid medical insurance and sufficient financial for the period of intended stay and return to the country of origin or transit to a third country or guaranty to obtain sufficient financial resources in Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay)
Attention! In order to speed up the visa application process it is strictly advisable to complete visa application form online http://visa.mfa.gov.ua.